Help Worldwide™ merchants receive online and local advertising.
- Loyalty Programs: Loyalty program networks advertise to their members through conventional methods that are most effective for their programs.
- Help Worldwide Logo: The blue Help Worldwide logo is recognizable and should be posted outside your business and near your register to increase walk-in traffic.
- Charities and Non-Profit Organizations: Charitable, social and religious organizations that benefit through each loyalty program use word-of-mouth, newsletters and bulletins to advertise your program directly to their members.
- Local Directory: Members can use the Online Mall to find local directions to your store.
Merchants are featured in the Online Merchant Directory, located at
as well as on other affiliated malls.
Some Directory Features Include:
- Merchant Mall: Merchants are added to the Online Merchant Mall located at www.helpwwmall.com and on every network affiliate mall.
- Merchant Searches: Members can find your business by name, keyword, or zip code.
- Ranking Opportunities: Members can search by rebate offering. Merchants who offer more rebates receive preferred listing.
- Merchant Surveys: Members can access lists of merchants with positive survey ratings.
"The purpose of business is to create and keep a customer." - Peter Drucker, Management Expert, Author and Professor