Whether you prefer to shop online or in stores, using your Help Worldwide card is easy. Just look for the blue Help Worldwide logo at your favorite merchant, or visit the Help Worldwide Online Mall.
Shop In Stores
Always look for the blue Help Worldwide logo outside the door or window of local stores!
- Shop wherever you see the blue Help Worldwide logo.
- Total all items for purchase
- Swipe your card on the terminal before you pay. (You will get a "declined" message as confirmation. This is normal and confirms that the transaction has been recorded).
- Pay with any form of payment you like. Use cash, check, credit, or debit card.
To see all your transactions, visit your Online Account.
Earning rebates online is even more convenient. Go to the Online Mall and enter your membership number—that's all it takes. Search the mall and find thousands of online merchants.
- Visit to the shopping mall on the Help Worldwide website.
- Enter your member card number and login.
- Find your favorite merchant.
- Shop! Use any credit or debit card you like. Congratulations! You've earned money for yourself and your cause. Your rebate will be credited to your account.